As a business owner, keeping your commercial space clean and safe is extremely important. Because the shining of your commercial space impacts customer visibility. It also influences business success.
So, it is vital to understand the importance of commercial cleaning services for your property. It removes all the dirt, grime, stains, contaminants, organic growth giving an unstained and spotless space.
Prior to hiring any commercial cleaning services, you need to formulate a commercial cleaning checklist. It helps you to choose the best company that provides clean and healthier, shiny space, as many companies are involved in commercial cleaning services.
A professional cleaner can sanitize and disinfect your commercial space, and improve the work environment. It also increases employee’s productivity. Thus it is necessary to form a cleaning checklist before employing any professional cleaner. So, read on to find out what factors to consider while creating a checklist for commercial cleaning.
Things To Consider For Preparing Commercial Cleaning Checklist
Professional commercial cleaning areas include restaurant high-rise residential and office buildings, retail stores, etc. But first, you need to prepare an office cleaning checklist. So, you have a list of things in your mind for cleaning. Below you find a cleaning checklist for your commercial space.
1) Checklist For Desk And Cubicles Cleaning
These are the areas where people can sit and work. So make sure that it is safe, clean, and organized.
- The computer and keyboard should be cleaned and dusted.
- Recycle paper and garbage.
- Vacuum area around the desks and tables.
- Clean office windows.
- Disinfect hard surfaces.
- Refresh the HVAC system.
2) Checklist For Kitchen And Breakroom Cleaning
- Discard undesired food, outdated perishables, and other items.
- Clean dirty dishes before putting them away.
- Empty the garbage and recycle bins.
- Remove any old food from the refrigerator.
- Disinfect the hard surfaces.
- Disinfect surfaces such as tables and countertops.
- The toaster and microwave should be kept clean.
- Check the water cooler to make sure there is enough water.
3) Checklist For Reception Cleaning
Reception is the first place where people enter the office. So it should be clean and spotless for a good impression.
- A welcome desk should be cleaned and organized.
- Dust the desk, hard surfaces, and tables.
- Empty garbage bins and recycling.
- Organize any books or periodicals.
- Clean and dust the windows, business signs, that visitors notice initially.
- Infect surfaces that people come into contact with, such as lights, phones, call buttons, and so on.
- Clean the carpet in your office’s waiting and common areas.
4) Checklist For Bathroom Cleaning
- Clean the toilets.
- Sinks should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Sweep the floor to remove any debris, then disinfect it.
- Clean all hard surfaces, recyclable, and disinfect all hard surfaces.
- Empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls should be replaced.
- Glass cleaner should be used to clean the mirror.
Clean Your Space With Professional Cleaning Services Today!
Are you looking for the best commercial cleaning services for your property? Then, it is necessary to create a commercial cleaning checklist. Get in touch with ASAP Carpet Cleaning located at Turlock. We understand the importance of hygiene and provide a green clean solution, with sanitizing and disinfecting facilities to your commercial area.