Are you planning to get your office place deep cleaned? Well, there is nothing better than contributing to a safe and healthy work environment. But you must know what tasks commercial cleaning involves. To get fully cleaned office premises without missing a corner and organize the cleaning session, it is crucial to have a checklist prepared.
Here is what’s included in a typical commercial cleaning checklist for each office area.
The General Commercial Cleaning Checklist:
- Emptying and washing trash containers
- Replacing liners
- Vacuuming all the rugs, carpets, mats, and floors
- Dusting and damp-wiping desk area
- Cleaning office chairs, tables, and other furniture
- Special cleaning of the front entry and facade
- Removing cobwebs from ceiling and corners
- Cleaning and wiping glass doors, windows, and walls
- Ensuring complete cleaning and proper arrangement
Commercial cleaning services offer a wide range of deep cleaning. Below are some common tasks covered in a typical workplace cleaning.
Desk, Cubicles, and Reception Area Cleaning
- Decluttering the desks
- Cleaning electronic devices and peripherals
- Dusting and wiping of cubicles and surroundings
- Collect and dispose of trash
- Cleaning office chairs and meeting tables
- Sweeping and vacuuming the hard floors
- Complete disinfection of desk areas
- Grooming of the entrance and reception table
- Organizing paperwork
- Dusting and cleaning the walls
- Arranging reading materials properly and updating periodicals
- Changing bouquets
- Cleaning business signs/logos at the entrance
- Wiping and cleaning windows
- Cleaning and disinfecting the waiting area
- Cleaning and dusting the blinds, curtains
- Cleaning wall lighting, hangings, frames, and showpieces
Kitchen and Breakroom Cleaning
- Discard undesired, stale food and outdated items
- Cleaning dishes and used utensils
- Emptying the garbage and recycle bins.
- Decluttering and cleaning the refrigerator
- Disinfect the kitchen appliances.
- Clean and Disinfect kitchen countertops.
- Sweep and mop the kitchen floors
- Checking and filling the water cooler.
- Cleaning break room seating area
- Picking up the scattered items and organizing them
- Restocking any needed disposable containers
- Refilling the kitchen towels, hand soaps, and dishwashing liquids
- Clean the toilets, urinals, and sinks
- Disinfecting all the surfaces (door knobs, toilet seats, etc.)
- Sweeping, mopping, disinfecting, and drying the floors
- Clean all hard surfaces and partitions and disinfect them
- Replacing empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls
- Refilling other toilet essentials
- Cleaning the mirrors and glasses
Get a Spotless Workplace with Commercial Cleaning Services!
Are you looking for reliable commercial cleaning services for your office? Get in touch with ASAP Carpet Cleaning located at Turlock. Our well-experienced cleaners can effectively handle the deep cleaning of all kinds of commercial properties.
We understand the importance of hygiene and provide a green cleaning solution, with sanitizing and disinfecting facilities for your commercial area. Hire us and impress your customers now!