A commercial cleaning undertakes the responsibility of thorough cleaning and maintenance of the premises of a commercial organization. Such businesses and workplaces tend to bear comparatively higher amounts of dirt and heavy foot traffic than residential ones. That is why commercial cleaners are specifically assigned the duty to handle such extensive cleaning of establishments.
If you are here to know more about commercial cleaning services, this blog discusses what is included and offered by them in their services.
What is included in Commercial Cleaning?
Commercial cleaners serve a wide range of organizations like small office cleaning, high-rise window/ apartment cleaning, and hotel/small retail store cleaning. They provide different types of commercial cleaning services like carpet cleaning, tile, and grout cleaning, floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, window washing, etc.
Standard Commercial Cleaning Services:
These are some common tasks that they have on their commercial cleaning checklist.
- Empty and wash trash cans and replace liners.
- Vacuum and deep clean all carpets, mats, and hardwood floors.
- Dust and damp-wipe the chairs, tables, desks, and other furniture.
- Disinfect high-touch surfaces.
- Eliminate cobwebs from the walls and ceilings.
- Clean and wipe glass doors and internal glass inside and out.
- Clean all the handles of doors and cabinets.
- Ensuring that all areas are clean & well-arranged.
Areas Covered by Commercial Cleaners:
⇒ Restaurants and Hotel / Motels
- Along with standard cleaning duties, commercial cleaners focus on tough food stains in restaurants and hotels. Such places can be especially greasy and they consider the specific cleaning needs of the place.
- It includes cleaning the cooking equipment like fryers, griddles, flattops, range hoods, dishwashers, etc.
- Disinfection of all surfaces like sinks, drains, cutting boards, etc.
- Washing the towels and aprons.
- Spot cleaning of walls and ceilings.
- Mopping and cleaning kitchen floors, refrigerators, and storage areas.
⇒ Small Retail Stores & Large Big-Box Stores
- With constant incoming and outgoing traffic, cleaners pay extra attention to the floors, and dust accumulates on various surfaces like the shelves and racks.
- Vacuum carpets and Sweep and mop hard floors,
- Dust display fixtures, shelves, and counters.
- Sanitize counters, doorknobs, and door handles.
- Restock soap and paper towels.
- Wipe down counters and mirrors.
- Restock toilet paper.
- Clean and sanitize toilets, urinals, and sinks.
- Sweep, mop, and/or vacuum entrance walkways.
- Wipe down windows and glass doors.
⇒ High-Rise Office Building
Commercial cleaners also clean the complete buildings, including thoroughly cleaning every floor and office. Along with standard, common cleaning, it includes cautious cleaning of high-rise windows, scrubbing the walls, ceiling, and floors, and cleaning glasses from inside and outside.
⇒ Manufacturing & Industrial
Industrial places like warehouses and factories are extensively cleaned for the amount of production residue they produce. With a focus on the safe elimination of chemicals and fumes, they thoroughly clean such premises with utmost care and protection.
⇒ Government / Military
Government buildings require more focus on cleaning than dusting and vacuuming. By covering crucial areas like employee-used areas, high-traffic areas like lobby, hallway, and reception areas, along with kitchen and lunch areas, as well as bathrooms.
Exceptional Commercial Cleaning Services for Commercial Areas
If you are looking for a thorough cleaning for your workplace or business, ASAP Carpet Cleaning is here for you. We offer professional commercial cleaning services in Turlock.
No matter big or small or how filthy it gets, we can get all of your premises spotlessly clean for any business. With the above-mentioned areas of coverage, we provide comprehensive cleaning as per your needs. Call us now to hire our services.