The readymade chemical cleaners can easily remove the stains of your upholstery. Then what is the need to prepare upholstery cleaner at home? It is because of the reason that you need to ensure the safety of your pets, kids, and family members.
When you hire professional upholstery cleaning services, they will take care of this safety. So, learn two types of homemade upholstery cleaner recipes here.
Recipes to Make a Homemade Upholstery Cleaner
This type of cleaner is good for cleaning all hard stains like ink spots from your chairs, sofas, and couches. It is also useful to remove any unpleasant odors from these areas.
- ½ cup of rubbing alcohol
- ½ cup of distilled white vinegar
- 3 to 4 drops of any essential oil
- Mix rubbing alcohol and white vinegar in a small spray bottle. Then add a few drops of essential oil for good cleaner fragrance in it.
- Shake the solution well. Spray this solution on the upholstery stains and scrub the stain with a sponge. Repeat spraying and scrubbing the stain until it is fully removed from the upholstery area.
When you want to remove pet urine stains from your upholstery, then use the below homemade upholstery cleaner recipe.
- ½ cup of water
- 2 ½ tablespoons of vinegar
- Mix the water and vinegar in one spray bottle. You can also add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in it to remove the bad odor of urine.
- Spray the solution on the stain after the extra urine is blotted on paper towel. As the spot starts fading, sprinkle baking soda on it. Baking soda will protect your upholstery fabric from the acidic urine stain.
- Vacuum the spot area. Repeat the process as required.
Looking For a Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services?
To get the best upholstery cleaning services near Turlock, CA location, ASAP Carpet Cleaning is the name of a trust. Our professionals use the best tools and technologies to remove all types of bad stains and odors from your upholstery.