Are you suffering from constant sneezing or itchy skin or a blocked nose? This can be due to an allergic reaction. Allergies are the 6th leading cause of chronic illness in the US.
It is a common belief that allergies are caused by outdoor factors. But, the sources can be hidden in your house like dust mites or pet dander. While it is necessary to allergy-proof your house to create a healthier indoor environment.
Learn How To Allergy Proof Your Home
Children, the elderly, and pets are more prone to allergies that can lead to serious ailments. You must take all the necessary steps to make your home allergy-free.
Here are a few safety precautions for your house
- When you walk into the home, your shoes can bring in dirt and germs from the environment and can contaminate your house. So, remove your shoes outside of the home.
- Daily vacuum the high-traffic areas like carpets and floors as it will remove the harmful allergens. Along with that, bookshelves, cabinets, drapes, etc. should be cleaned thoroughly with a vacuum cleaner.
- Allergen-proof pillowcases and mattress encasings can help in removing the dust mites.
- Hypoallergenic mattress cover keeps dust mites and bed bugs away so that you don’t breathe them in while sleeping.
- Scrub your bathroom tiles and wash the shower curtain frequently.
- Always use a damp mop for cleaning the floors to prevent the allergens from being airborne.
- It is advisable that you should change your air filters every 90 days. HEPA filters (high-efficiency particulate air) can help in trapping harmful fragments like pollen, dust mites, pet dander, etc.
- According to AAAAI, the protein found in the pet’s dander, skin flakes, saliva, and urine can cause an allergic reaction to some people.
- Use a pet-friendly brush to remove the shredded hair from the furniture and carpet.
Get Excellent Carpet Cleaning Services In Turlock!
The professionals at ASAP Carpet Cleaning help in creating an allergy-free and healthier environment for you and your family. Our cleaning services are available for the residents of Turlock and its nearby areas.
With our no-risk guarantee, we’ve been successfully serving our customers for the last 28 years. Call us at (209) 668-2727 to book your appointment today for an allergen-free home. Follow us on Facebook to know more.